Full Visitors Package (25 August – 3 September 2018)
Price per person in a double room: 1,495 € (paid before May 1st 2018) or 1,595 € (paid after May 1st 2018). Extra charge for single room is 250 €.
For kids prices click here.
- 10 days/9 nights
- Accommodation at the 4-star-hotel Fortuna City Reutlingen
- Full board featuring 8 hearty breakfasts (some during the excursions), drink and culinary tastings during the excursions, 8 dinners and 1 gala dinner (1 drink/meal)
- Exclusive excursions to attractions in Southern Germany (subject to changes):
- Tour to Ulm/Neu-Ulm: Professional program and visit of Ulmer Minister or Fischer- and Gerberviertel and visit of Ulmer Minister
- Lake Constance tour, three-country border ship cruise,
Reichenau island, church of pilgrimage Birnau, Farm visit
- City tour Stuttgart or professional program, visit Mercedes Benz Museum
- Wine tour in the Neckar Valley, Herzog von Württemberg winery and Baroque Castle in Ludwigsburg
- Half-day excursion of your choice:
1. Professional program
2. City tour in Tübingen
3. Shopping tour at Outlet City Metzingen
- English-speaking accompany during the excursions
- Detailed visitor package with handbook, geographical maps, city maps, etc.
- Participation at the International Evening Get-together “From Farmer to Farmer” on Wednesday, 29 August 2018
- Participation at the official opening ceremony on Friday, 31 August 2018
- 2-Day pass to the stubble and pasture land competitions on 1–2 September 2018, along with a comprehensive supporting programme
- Ticket for the gala dinner featuring the awards ceremony on Sunday, 2 September 2018
- Shuttle service at least 2x daily between the hotel and Hofgut Einsiedel
- Shuttle service from/to Stuttgart Airport